(UPDATE: For now you can still clip these coupons for $1 off, but the big deal is done! Want to know our latest deal finds? Watch here on the blog, like our Facebook page, and listen to us on-the-air.)
Big families often have big diaper budgets.
But here’s a way to save a ton with a crazy good deal from Amazon: 55% off Huggies diapers and wipes.
We (The Osbornes) just used it, and it works!
Essentially, all you need to do is use one of the 35% off coupons below from Huggies, and then you get an EXTRA 20% OFF when you opt to “Subscribe & Save” with these items. (Don’t worry – you can cancel this later.)
Keep in mind: these sales are usually temporary, so don’t wait! Also, our family may get a commission from sales related to these links.
- Make sure you have Amazon Prime. If you don’t have it, sign up for a free one-month trial here.
- “Clip” one of the Huggies 35% OFF COUPONS below:
- Select the size diapers you wish to order.
- Click “Subscribe and Save,” and it will show you your savings! (See the screen shot below.)
Want to max out this deal?
Now is also a great time to add anything else you regularly order for an extra 15% off of those items. To get this, just have 5 subscribe and save orders in one month. (In this case, 4 of these items could be from this deal! We just added a pack of our kids’ favorite chewable vitamins.)
Don’t forget, you can easily set up a subscribe and save and then cancel it after your first order ships so you are not locked in to receiving these items more than once.
Skeptical? This should help:
- Yes, the 55% + 20% off deals do stack. But you can only use each coupon once. In other words, one pack of “Snug & Dry” + one pack of “Little Snugglers” is OK, but two packs of “Little Movers” won’t work.
- Yes, you have to be an Amazon Prime member, but if you’re just wanting this diaper deal, you can cancel this easily later.
- Yes, you probably want to cancel the diaper subscription after completing this deal. It’s usually not this cheap to buy diapers on Amazon! We love Amazon, but we love saving money more.
- Yes, it actually worked for us! We’re paying about 9.5 cents per diaper compared to 20.3 cents per diaper at normal Amazon and Target prices. We usually use Sam’s Club “Member’s Mark” diapers, and even those are regularly around 18 cents per diaper. ￼
Here’s the screenshot of our order of Huggies Snug & Dry Size 4 diapers, originally $38.38.
Like this post? Check out other recent posts by Sarah!